Ingredients: Organic Elderberries, Local Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Honey.
- Traditional Use for elderberry: immune support, prevention and recovery of cold and flus.
- Contains 3,300 mg of elderberry per teaspoon.
- We pressed 1/2 lb fresh berries for each 250ml bottle (50 tsp servings).
- Sip or mix with tea, juice, seltzer, cocktails, dressings, oatmeal, kombucha, yoghurt, smoothie, cider, ice cream...
- Shrub is not a bush - its an old timey sour and sweet syrup enjoyed by all ages. Same amount of elderberry per bottle as our syrup but less sweet and a little tang - a crowd favourite!
So join our farm-strong life with this powerful superfruit!
Elderberries are certified organic with NOOA 04-334.
Small-Batch, Grown and Made by Jed and Louise in Salmon Arm, BC.