Order Your Elderberry Cuttings Today
Shipping January through April
Elderberry Cuttings 2023/2024
Here are some important instructions:
We Support You
If you're new to elderberry growing and have questions, don't worry! We're here to provide expert guidance. To ensure a thriving crop of flowers and berries, in spring, plant your elderberry cuttings in a sunny spot with nutrient-rich soil. As early as 16 months, you can begin harvesting elderberries and relish the immune-building benefits with your loved ones.
What you Need to know
Rest assured, elderberry bushes are well-suited to survive Canadian winters and produce thriving flowers and berries. However, deciding on the right variety can be confusing. We recommend varieties "Ranch" and "Berry Hill" which thrive in most regions across Canada. They root easily, ripen early, and are reliable producers of flowers and berries.
- Unsure what elderberry varieties to order? We got you! Simply choose "Let us select best varieties for your address" and we'll send you a personalized mix! (we'll use the shipping address you enter at check out)
- Add minimum 4 cuttings to your cart. This ensures best chance for success
- We recommend more than 1 variety for better fruit set
- Each order comes with a printout of elderberry growing tips
- Available January through April: we ship cuttings in the order we receive orders.
- At the time of packing your cuttings, if we are out of stock, we'll substitute with a good alternative
- USA - all USA orders require a phytosanitary certificate: <100 cuttings: $54USD phytosanitary fee is part of your shipping cost, calculated at checkout >100 cuttings: no cost for phytosanitary and shipping
Certified Organic by NOOA for sale in BC
Buy more cuttings and save:
25+: 10% off
100+: 23% off
1000+: 47% off
2000+: 54% off
3000+: 58% off
Want to talk before ordering 25+ cuttings? Fill out the form at bottom of page
Ordered and received in a timely fashion, in great condition and was happy to see i received an extra ! They are all staring to grow. 10 out of 10 !!
Received several varieties of Elderberry cuttings to try more varieties in hopes of finding a variety that does well in our area of Alberta. I've received cuttings previously and have been very happy with the quality and varieties available, as well as the personalized suggestions for our region, had our first few berries last year. Thanks for the great products and support Elderberry Grove Farm!
They are waiting in my fridge until spring planting and are already budding. Planning on using them for juice to use during cold & flu season….very nutritious. Hoping they are going to survive my zone 2b/3 garden as I let the farm select my varieties. I have been wanting elderberries for years and am excited on having these flourish in my Manitoba garden. High quality cuttings.
I didn't realize the variety of Elderberry so I left it up to the experts. It came promptly and safely. All secure and labeled the type of Elderberry they choose for my postal code. Easy to follow instructions and can not wait to explore the Elderberry life.
Left the variety picking to the pros according to my zone. The cuttings arrived in excellent condition, speedy shipping and a ziplock bag to ensure moisture.
I can’t wait to plant in the spring and will anxiously await a berry yield to eventually start making my own syrup. Thank you!