Elderberry Cuttings | Certified Organic
Regular price $7.00
- This listing is for 1 elderberry cutting
- Add 4 or more to your cart
- Select 2 or more varieties from the drop down menu (e.g. 8 x Ranch, 2 x Bob Gordon)
- Or choose "*Let us select best varieties for your address"
- see elderberry variety description
- Each order comes with elderberry growing tips!
- We ship January through March in the order we receive orders
- At the time of fulfilling your order, if we are out of stock, we'll substitute with a good alternative
- Buy more cuttings and save:
- 25+: $6.30/cutting
- 100+: $5.40
- 1000+: $3.50
- 2000+: $3.10
- 3000+: $2.97
Are you new to growing elderberry from cuttings? Read How to Grow
British Columbia Certified Organic by NOOA 04-334 when sold in BC
Great service all my cuttings are alive and now pushing out leaves. Just awesome period.
I have been trying to buy black European elderberry for years.The near by nurseries promised and promised again, but never delivered. Almost thought I have to sneak a cutting or two by the Biegel at the airport. Most of my family still lives in Europe, where elderberry bushes grow wild. Here are some hints how my family benefits from elderberry bushes. Dry the clusters of berries in the attic / or drier / then separate them and use them for teas especially mixed with wild rose hips. Use the flowers and berries for wine making. Flowers make excellent light sparkling vine /some experience required/, but fruit vine is quite easy to make. On the end a speciality of my country: clusters of flowers are dipped in milk then flour and on the end into lightly beaten egg + salt + pepper, then fried in oil like schnitzels. And you thought fried pickle is the weird stuff. Cheers to all.
Service was professional and quick! A wonderful addition to the food forest we are creating. Looking forward to making my own natural medication!
Prompt delivery, all cuttings have green on them, followed directions for planting and looking forward to seeing the result!
Came in fast, all have green on them! Can’t wait to see how they do!!